Traduction

mardi 2 février 2016

Romà Bonet (aka BON), illustration pour le magazine espagnol "Nuevo Mundo", 1924

via

10 commentaires:


  1. As the admin of this website is working, no uncertainty very shortly it
    will be famous, due to its feature contents.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. It is not my first time to pay a quick visit this web page, i am browsing this web site dailly and obtain pleasant data from here all the time.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Hello There. I discovered your weblog the usage of msn. That is a very well written article.
    I'll make sure to bookmark it and come back to learn extra
    of your useful info. Thanks for the post. I will definitely comeback.

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. I know this if off topic but I'm looking into starting my own blog and was wondering what all is
    required to get set up? I'm assuming having a blog like yours would cost a pretty penny?

    I'm not very internet smart so I'm not 100% certain. Any tips or advice would be greatly appreciated.

    Many thanks

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Highly energetic article, I liked that bit. Will there be a part 2?

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Good information. Lucky me I discovered your
    site by accident (stumbleupon). I have bookmarked it for later!

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. I'm really impressed with your writing abilities as smartly as with the format
    in your blog. Is this a paid topic or did you customize it
    yourself? Anyway keep up the nice high quality writing, it is rare to peer a
    great weblog like this one these days..

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. Hi! I just wish to offer you a big thumbs up for the excellent information you have
    right here on this post. I am returning to your website for more soon.

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. I am regular visitor, how are you everybody? This post posted at this
    website is really good.

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. I feel this is one of the so much vital information for me.
    And i'm happy studying your article. However wanna statement on some basic issues,
    The web site taste is ideal, the articles is really nice : D.
    Excellent task, cheers

    RépondreSupprimer